BeepWeep is a global brand with its presence in India, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, Uganda and Kenya.
We provide Blockchain, Web/App Development, Marketing & Strategy planning services and have closed deals with top firms in our ecosystem.
In these tough times where everyone wants to be available online, we have launched few E-commerce packages for struggling companies. We help them shift there business online with our easy to use all-in-one packages.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating and qualifying leads at scale and close business.
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to drive e-commerce platform business in India.
- Identify target audience and sell them.
- Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it’s in line with our packages.
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case.
- Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
- Grow the business to develop an independent territory.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the E-commerce market in india
- 0-1 years of business development experience in technology industry
- Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- C-level of engagement and communication skills
- Must have an understanding of e-commerce.
- Excellent communicator who can quickly earn the respect of the team and customers.
- Must have the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Acts in accordance with vision, mission, and established goals.
- The right person will be technical and analytical, and possess several years of business development in enterprise
- MBA, Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background.
- Working knowledge of E-commerce platforms and WordPress.
- Internship + Commission (1 Month)
- Internship + Commission (3 Months)
- Full Time (Applications Closed)